The Delmar MOOR-Max™ Releasable Mooring System combines years of engineering and operational experience to provide a revolutionary mooring system for mobile offshore drilling units (MODUs). Whether evading tropical storms or improving rig move efficiency, the MOOR-Max Releasable Mooring System is the only system that combines proven mooring release technology with efficient proprietary methodologies that come from completing over one thousand rig moves.
The new MOOR-Max Releasable Mooring System is perfectly suited for the moored and DP/moored semi-submersible rig fleet and offers maximum efficiency and flexibility to operators for mixed shallow and deep-water programs. The MOOR-Max Releasable Mooring System greatly reduces risk and provides a path to regulatory approval for eight-line MODU systems in regions that have historically required more time-consuming and costly mooring spreads.
- Provides Maximum Flexibility, Efficiency, and Safety for MODU Operations
- Proven RAR Plus™ Release Technology
- Allows DP/Moored Rigs to Quickly Avoid Storms or Well Emergencies
- Fast and Efficient Disconnection of Moored Rigs
- Flexible Mooring Line and Anchor Configurations for Any Location
- Class Certified Release and Mooring Equipment